May 11, 2010

So as seasons reveals to us a hunger for change, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
This time last year, my family took a series of classes, an exam, and now we all have our sailing certificates.
That's right! We are all qualified to sail.

Anyway, it's been a year of drab obsessive Craig's List hunting.
Luckily our family joined a boat club and our demands were met.
Well, $200 bucks later.....


*I just want to add that my bicycle was more expensive than this boat.
*******MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THIS BOAT.

I neglected to photograph her mast and boom. (Personifying boats with feminine gender.)
She's pretty(I did it again.) but really, really dirty.  After some cleaning up, WD-40, nice little paint job, and a name we'll be ready to launch and my dad and brother are prepared to start growing matching disheveled beards.
A NAME??? We haven't settled on a name YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

my suggestion was pretty terrible:
The Aquarian Dipper
.... that was it.  My parents hated that.
Names for boats are hard to pick!
obviously we're going to think of Greek mythology or water things.
I don't think I should be awake right now. I have an eight hour drive tomorrow.
Leave me a comment of name ideas!!!!

No comments: